- You can now print a manifest for each pickup created. The manifest will contain the details of the pickup (date, time, # of parcels) as well as all of the parcel shipments contained within the pickup.
- The tracking number will now be visible from the References Card of the shipment details screen. Previously, the tracking number was only visible from the parcel shipment label.
- Prevent pricing service from constantly restarting if it fails
- All phone numbers in the platform are now links, allowing for easier calling on mobile devices
- Better support around supporting tags that have been deleted
- Ensure hazmat codes properly have a packing group
- Fix value per piece on products
- Removed feedback link from profile dropdown
- Prevent shipment bills and invoices from loading and showing permissions error if user did not have permission to view it
- Removed tags colorblind option
Release December 11, 2019