- Change a scheduled pickup from recurring to one time and vice versa. If such a change is made, the original type of pickup will be automatically canceled and a new type of pickup will be automatically created.
- A UI enhancement has been made to the dashboard so that when the parcel batch scheduling feature is being used, only those eligible shipments will display active checkboxes.
- The FedEx account number associated to a parcel shipment will not be displayed in a column on the dashboard.
- A new field called ‘Shipping Method’ has been added to the Shipping Items section of the Shipping Details view. This field will be populated with the service level selected for the parcel shipment.
CH Robinson Integration
Linking shipments on Shipwell to loads managed by CH Robinson. Customers can manage their loads through Shipwell, sync data across systems, and can monitor CH Robinson status updates and timeline events directly from the Shipwell platform.
- Manually linking Shipwell shipments to CH Robinson by adding a CHR Order Number to the shipment enables event tracking (status and timeline updates).
- Location events, which can be tracked upwards of every few minutes, now add timeline events no more than hourly to provide effective tracking visibility without flooding timelines.
- Mapped 3 of the 7 core components of CH Robinson’s create and update API. All 7 are required before automatic creation of CH Robinson loads from the Shipwell platform.
Final work to complete integration of TriumphPay and Shipwell to enable modifications to a carrier’s invoice processing preferences. Specific workflows are necessary when changing exiting factoring companies.
- Enabled Letter of Release workflow when canceling a factoring company (e.g., switching to direct payment to an ACH account).
- Added ability to specify a company specific email address for delivering required documents to TriumphPay (necessary to enable TriumphPay integration for companies other than Shipwell).
- URLs in timeline events are now clickable links
- Reefer temp select fields show whenever any reefer type is selected
- ‘No Network Connection’ banner does not disappear
- Added zip code to pickup and drop-off load board details
- ‘Cancel’ button now closes “Send Document” modal