- General usability enhancements and simplified workflows.
- Added user permissions to limit who can access, view, and modify TriumphPay settings on carriers. Most importantly, users without explicit permission granted will not have the ability to modify a carrier’s payment method safeguarding carrier payments. Currently, the permission is “all or nothing”. Without permission, a user will not be able to view the TriumphPay panel on the carrier page at all nor see warnings on the shipment details screen, data in the Manage > Carriers master list, or any other place TriumphPay details are displayed. Ideally, only those who have the ability to manage a carrier’s financials would be granted access and not having permission does not limit typical use outside of managing financials.
- Toggling permissions is available through Manage > Company > Users along with all other permissions.
- On the dashboard, when a parcel shipment is selected via the checkboxes any non-compatible shipments will be disabled and the user will not be able to select them. The checkboxes will appear greyed out. This will eliminate any confusion or risk of customers selecting shipments that do not qualify for parcel bulk scheduling.
- A shipment is considered non-compatible if:
- It is a mode other than parcel
- The parcel shipment has already been assigned to a pick up
- The service level is different from the service level of the first parcel selected. Remember, Ground and Express service levels cannot be added to the same FedEx pick up.
- The ‘From Address’ of the parcel is different from the ‘From Address’ of the first parcel selected.
- You can now see the account that was used to create a parcel shipment. You will need to select the column from the left side panel in order to display this information.
- The pickup assignation logic was changed so that the originating address of a parcel shipment must match the address of the pickup the parcel is being assigned to. If the addresses do not match, the parcel cannot be added to the pickup. This change was put in place to avoid rating issues in the event that the ‘From Address’ used to rate a parcel is different from where the parcel is being picked up and technically ‘originating from’.
- When going through the pick up scheduling process, only those pickups that have the same address as the parcel’s ‘From Address’ will display in the pickup selection modal.
Release January 8, 2020