Supply chain managers face tremendous pressures these days. After years of record-high shipping costs, prices have finally started to decline only to see demand for rapid service increase exponentially. Pairing that with record-long lead times, wide-scale material shortages, rising commodities prices, and so many other issues that it’s getting hard to keep track, establishing confidence in your pricing strategy is no easy task.
So how are some companies still hitting all their targets with apparent ease, while others struggle?
More often than not, the answer is data.
In this guide, we’ll outline:
- The different types of data you should look to include in your pricing strategy
- How to streamline operations to shave days off of your existing processes
- Methods for leveraging data in negotiations with your existing carriers
- The importance of having data-driven guidance embedded in your workflows
- How to optimize routes, schedules, and more to cut costs and improve efficiency