Supply chain managers face tremendous pressures these days. The cost of shipping a container of goods nearly tripled during the pandemic, while spot rates across the board have been steadily increasing almost daily. So how are some companies still hitting all their targets with apparent ease, while others struggle?
More often than not, the answer is data.
In this guide, we’ll outline:
- The different types of data you should look to include in your pricing strategy
- How to streamline operations to shave days off of your existing processes
- Methods for leveraging data in negotiations with your existing carriers
- The importance of having data-driven guidance embedded in your workflows
- How to optimize routes, schedules, and more to cut costs and improve efficiency
White Paper Download
Download our guide to bringing data-driven insights to your pricing strategy