The Letter You WISH You Could Send
Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: This offer is open only to shippers and other verifiable businesses that meet the requirements of the Shipwell sales team who have completed the requirements to receive the message template provided on the Shipwell website. The offer is only open to legal residents of USA who are at least 18 years of age at the time of submission, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Shipwell, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the campaign. The campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the submitter (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Shipwell as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Submissions will be accepted online starting June 22 and ending on August 31, 2023.
4. How to Enter: The submissions must be entered by filling in the form to receive the letter template on the Shipwell website. Submissions must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to receive the offer. Submissions that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Shipwell. You may submit only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Shipwell.
5. Offer: Qualified recipients of the offer will receive $50 Visa gift card. No cash or substitution shall be permitted except at Shipwell discretion. The offer is nontransferable. Any and all related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the recipient. No substitution or transfer/assignment to others or request for the cash equivalent by the recipient is permitted. Acceptance of the offer constitutes permission for Shipwell to use the recipient’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Shipwell, anyone acting on behalf of Shipwell, and Shipwell’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Shipwell reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Shipwell’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaign. Shipwell reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Shipwell has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the campaign, to void submissions for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple submissions from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple submissions from the same computer in excess of that allowed by campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an submitter to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Shipwell reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By submitting, You agree to release and hold harmless Shipwell and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such submitter’s participation in the campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND ON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this campaign, the submitter agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the submitter be permitted to receive the offer, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than the submitter’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with submitting for this offer). Submitter further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the campaign is Shipwell .
14. Linkedin: The campaign hosted by Shipwell is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Linkedin.
15. By submitting for the offer, You, the submitter, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.