Get started today with a demo of centralized freight management with Shipwell and Zonar ELD
Features of the Zonar integration include:
- One central freight management platform to get quotes, book carriers, track shipments and ensure HOS through ELD solutions.
- Precise minute-by-minute GPS locations for tracking shipments of all sizes as drivers travel in and out of job zones.
- Automated detention time directly from the Shipwell platform and app, based on precise GPS location and stop data.
- Two-way messaging via form messages to send instant updates and documentation for last-minute assignments, customer requests or instructions.
- Driver profiles, vehicle assignments and driver HOS service so customers know who is transporting their goods and when they’re on breaks.
Founded in 2001, Zonar has pioneered smart fleet management solutions throughout vocational, pupil, mass transit and commercial trucking industries. Zonar helps fleets of all sizes maximize the use of their assets with solutions dedicated to improving compliance, efficiency, maintenance, ridership visibility, safety and tracking. Cloud-based services with open API’s drive Zonar’s smart fleet solutions by making it easy for fleet owners and managers to stay connected to their fleets and drivers and operators to dispatch. Headquartered in Seattle and majority-owned by technology company Continental, Zonar also has a Technology Development Center in downtown Seattle, a regional office in Cincinnati, and a distribution center outside of Atlanta. Learn more.