Strategic shipping through a strategic partner marketplace
Shipwell’s extensible technology integrates with your existing processes, systems and partners through API and EDI connections. Expand your available capacity, offer end-to-end shipment visibility, manage financial settlement and leverage in-depth performance analysis — all through integrations built into the Shipwell platform.
Shipwell TMS partners with DAT Freight & Analytics
Shipwell TMS customers with a DAT RateView subscription can now access real-time dynamic ratings, providing valuable market rate intelligence and strategic decision-making support directly within their TMS screens. Additionally, users can simply one-click add the integration from Shipwell’s Integration Marketplace and enable users to post loads, search for capacity, and enable the book now capability.
Shipwell TMS achieves ‘Built for NetSuite’ status
This new extension of our cloud-based supply chain management solution enables NetSuite customers to benefit from increased capabilities and confidence in managing freight costs while prioritizing optimal delivery experiences. Download the data sheet learn more.
Microsoft Dynamics® 365
In partnership with NMB Solutions, Shipwell provides secure, real-time and easy-to-manage integrations for Microsoft Dynamics® 365 Finance and Supply Chain (D365 F&S) directly into the Shipwell platform. This integration allows for the deployment of best-in-class TMS solutions to optimize logistics supply chains, uncovering efficiencies, reducing spend, and delivering a superior customer experience from planning and procurement through execution and settlement.
Reduce implementation time with easy integrations
Utilize our cloud-based shipping platform built for integration with your existing business applications, partners, workflows to get up running quickly.
- Go live in as little as 3 weeks with a platform that ensures you never have to rip and replace existing systems
- Connect systems with APIs built to be easy to use, simple to test and scalable to meet your needs
- Ensure all systems and partners are connected with an expansive number existing EDI integrations as well as available custom development
- Quickly deploy certified, fulling integrated solutions to increase efficiency with Shipwell’s Microsoft Dynamics® 365 integration, powered by NMB Solutions
Secure capacity to keep shipments moving
Tap into our expansive network of premium carriers and integrations with leading digital freight networks to ensure your shipments are hauled by quality carriers, every time.
- Broadcast shipments to a trusted network carriers instantly on our private load board
- Protect every shipment and ensure carrier compliance through automated RMIS and SaferWatch checks
- Source premium capacity across FTL, LTL and parcel
Ensure visibility throughout the shipment lifecycle
Leverage built-in integrations with leading ELD providers and Responsive ETAs to provide real-time tracking of shipments en route.
- Utilize more than 950 ELD-connected carriers and 2 million ELD-connected units, all accessible through the Shipwell platform
- Know when your shipments will arrive with real-time location data and Responsive ETAs that account for upcoming weather and traffic
- Share real-time shipping data with your OMS, ERP, WMS and CRMs
- Eliminate blind spots in your supply chain with real-time visibility into 96% of driving distance
Are you ready to join the shipping evolution?
Schedule a personalized demo today.
Streamline your financial processes
Manage settlement with ease through built-in payment and billing software integrations.
- Execute back-office financial processes through native support of TriumphPay, NetSuite and QuickBooks
- Track line-item level financials and accessorial fees in one location to ensure accuracy
- Eliminate data transcription errors and associated costs that typically occur using disparate systems
Translate insight into action
Centralize your supply chain data to enable machine learning-powered analysis that continually refines processes and reduces costs.
- Drag and drop bulk import of product, order, contract, location and carrier data
- Leverage historical carrier and lane-performance data address underperforming areas of the supply chain
- Save time and effort by utilizing your native support of XML or flat file formats
- Export carrier, facility, and lane-level performance reporting on a one-time or recurring basis to the audience of your choice