Supply chains aren’t static. Your annual bid shouldn’t be, either.
The Covid-19 pandemic has amplified the importance of having a proactive shipping strategy. As capacity constraints tighten and more customers shift to buying online, the pressure to deliver on time (and still be under budget) is more intense than ever.
You must develop an adaptable, resilient approach to procurement so you can leverage efficiency and experience continued growth. This one-hour webinar explains how to use the tools needed to develop an effective strategic approach to planning and optimizing your annual bid.
What you’ll learn:
- Protecting and strengthening your brand with reliable, on time delivery
- Ways to optimize for potential constraints … and better margins
- Techniques for improving carrier and broker reliability
- Methods for expanding your network and securing better supplier relationships
- More accurate forecasting to help you stay in budget
Meet the speakers:
Chief Revenue Officer
Director of Data Science
Strategizing procurement for the whole year
On-demand webinar sponsored by FreightWaves
"*" indicates required fields