The businesses where American consumers spend their money have experienced an incredible number of challenges in a very short time, and with peak season upon us the challenges keep on coming. With shipping capacity hitting record lows, prices at all-time highs and bottlenecks disrupting performance at every level, ensuring that shipments arrive on shelves or at customer doorsteps on time and on budget has never been more of a challenge.
So how can these businesses ensure that they’re capable of meeting customer expectations? It all boils down to two major factors. Planning smarter shipments to overcome capacity constraints and get shipments out on time and on budget. And keeping shipments moving by getting proactive with disruption management and visibility to ensure you can stay ahead of issues and deliver on time.
In this guide, we’ll explore:
- How to increase load and routing efficiency to save up to 40% on shipping costs
- Steps to take for optimal and automatic order consolidation
- How to avoid weather, traffic and other disruptions and adapt instantly
- What goes into providing a near perfect 98% on-time delivery and pickup rate
- The key technologies and capabilities that make it all possible
Download our guide to overcoming peak season supply chain chaos
White Paper Download
Download our guide to overcoming peak season supply chain chaos.
"*" indicates required fields